Eye pencil
Eye pencil
Eye pencil
Eye pencil
Eye pencil
un embout d'eye-liner de la marque charlotte makeup bio

Eye pencil

Intensify your eyes

Regular price €9,90 — 4 ml Cardboard tube
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Only 689 items in stock!

BLACK COLOUR ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE* - GLYCERIN** - SUCROSE PALMITATE - PULLULAN - ACACIA SENEGAL GUM - GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE - MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - XANTHAN GUM - p-ANISIC ACID - MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT - LECITHIN - TOCOPHEROL - ASCORBYL PALMITATE - CITRIC ACID - MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)* 

.spr-container { padding: 24px; border-color: #ECECEC;} .spr-review, .spr-form { border-color: #ECECEC; }

Customer reviews

Based on 4 reviews Leave a review
.spr-container { padding: 24px; border-color: #ECECEC;} .spr-review, .spr-form { border-color: #ECECEC; }

Customer reviews

Based on 4 reviews Leave a review

Highly precise line

 

A pencil to emphasise your doe eyes.

A pencil tip for greater precision that is easy to use and has a vibrant colour and creamy texture!

PRODUCT BENEFITS

  • 100% of all ingredients are natural
  • 60% of all ingredients are bio

Our eye-liner is composed of aloe vera, and extracts of magnolia bark.

Certified product: Cosmos Organic, Cruelty-free, Cosmebio and Vegan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

100% of the ingredients are of natural origin

60% of the ingredients are organic

✔ Our eyeliner is made of aloe vera, and of magnolia bark extract.

✔ Cosmos Organic, Cruelty-free, Cosmebio, and Vegan certified products.

Eyeliner is the ideal ally for a graphic, intense and precise look , but its application is often scary. Do not panic!

1️⃣ Start by drawing a thin line starting from the inner corner of the eye.

2️⃣ Continue your stroke fluidly towards the outer corner of the eye, your stroke should naturally thicken.

3️⃣ Finally, finish by making the famous comma. The reassuring little tip is to have a slightly damp cotton swab handy to easily erase the slightest mistake.

Brush eyeliner or felt eyeliner: which to choose?

Our eyeliner brush allows a line of unparalleled precision for a thin line and tailored.

It is nevertheless necessary to have the hand to succeed in drawing its line well because its application is less obvious.

Unlike brush eyeliner, thefelt eyeliner is ewhopped with a slightly thicker lead qui facilitates its application.

If you are a beginner, turn to this one!

How to draw your line of eyeliner according to the shape of your eyes? 👁

  • For those who have eyes close togandher, Team Charlotte advises you to start your line at ¾ or even in the middle of your eye to create an optical illusion.

  • For the distant eyes, make your eyeliner line starting at the inner corner of the eye. Trace a thick line which will make your eyes appear closer together.

  • If you have the slanting eyes, feel free to make your line by protruding from your mobile eyelid et stretching it up.

  • For those who have round eyes, draw your line of eyeliner so that it is thick and elongated. You can enlarge your look by applying a white eye pencil (link) on the lower eyelashes.

  • You have the almond eyes ? You're in luck ! 🍀 You can apply any line to enhance your look.

What result to expect from our brush eyeliner?

Le soft and flexible brush Charlotte Bio eyeliner glides subtly over the eyelid. He brings a real feeling of comfort on application. Its black color intensifies and enlarges the look for a made feminine and seductive. 🖤

We reveal the secrets of our brush eyeliner

Let yourself be surprised by the star ingredients of our natural eyeliner:

  • Aloe Vera 🪴 : present in the form of a gel, this plant is composed of 98% water and the remaining 2% represent nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes etc. Aloe vera is suitable for all skin types: dry, sensitive, oily, mature and damaged. It has moisturizing, calming, anti-aging, rebalancing and healing properties.

  • Magnolia bark extract 🌸 : this ingredient has anti-aging, soothing and purifying properties. It effectively prevents premature skin aging and helps fight existing impurities without clogging pores.

You will also love