BB Cream
BB Cream

BB Cream

The ideal 5 in 1 for those in a hurry

Regular price €14,90 — 30 ml Green polyethylene tube (from sugar cane)
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Only 145 items in stock!

CLAIR AQUA (WATER) - ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE* - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - SUCROSE PALMITATE - OCTYLDODECANOL - SQUALANE - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERYL STEARATE - MICA - POTASSIUM PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN - POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE - GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE - p-ANISIC ACID - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE - CELLULOSE GUM - XANTHAN GUM - LECITHIN - TOCOPHEROL - ASCORBYL PALMITATE - CITRIC ACID - MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) - CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES)




.spr-container { padding: 24px; border-color: #ECECEC;} .spr-review, .spr-form { border-color: #ECECEC; }

Customer reviews

Based on 28 reviews Leave a review
.spr-container { padding: 24px; border-color: #ECECEC;} .spr-review, .spr-form { border-color: #ECECEC; }

Customer reviews

Based on 28 reviews Leave a review

True complexion perfector

 

A 5-in-1 BB Cream!

High coverage texture

Normal to combination skin

1.Enhances the complexion

2.Protects the skin

3.Refines the skin texture

4.Evens out the complexion

5.Mattifies for a shine-free complexion!

PRODUCT BENEFITS

  • 99% of all ingredients are natural
  • 21% of all ingredients are bio

Our bb cream is composed of aloe vera.

Certified product: Cosmos Organic, Cruelty-free, Cosmebio and Vegan.

 

 

 

 

 

✔ Produit certifié Cosmos Organic, Cruelty-free, Cosmebio et Vegan

✔ BB crème 5-en-1 pour peaux mates

✔ Teintes Dorée

✔ 99% des ingrédients sont d'origine naturelle

✔ 21% des ingrédients sont bio

✔ Actions lissante, unifiante et matifiante

Texture légère et couvrance optimale

✔ Aloe vera 

✔ Made In Italy

Our BB cream offers you a creamy texture for optimal coverage . More covering than our complexion fluid , opt for the BB cream after applying your anti-redness to obtain a perfect complexion. 😍

Its texture is ideal for a simple application with the finger: you will not need a brush. In addition, its sweet and floral scent will make your beauty routine even more enjoyable.

Tip from the Charlotte team 🙌🏻: for an even more even complexion and long wear, prepare your skin with the Base de Teint / Primer Bio Charlotte Bio !

La bb crème pour peaux mates est-elle vraiment faite pour moi ?

Si vous avez la peau qui bronze facilement et que vous réagissez très peu au soleil, partez du principe que vous avez la peau mate. Dirigez-vous alors vers la teinte Doré. 🤎

What result to expect from our bb cream for dark skin?

After application, your complexion will be unified and blurred for a zero defect result. Your skin will be hydrated throughout the day thanks to the moisturizing active ingredients of Aloe Vera 🪴 which is in the formula.

We reveal the secret of our bb cream for dark skin

Its magic ingredient? The aloe vera. 🪴

With multiple properties, this plant is composed of 98% water💧 and the remaining 2% constitute nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids andc.

Aloe Vera adapts to all skin types. If you have the sensitive skin, it is effective for calmer and regenerate the skin. For the mature skin, this plant will come strengthen the elasticity of the epidermis for prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For those who have the dry skin, do not panic ! L'Aloe Vera will come to hydrate et enter rapidly all layers of the skin. Finally, if you have oily to acne prone skin, this ingredient has a action astringente allowing to tighten pores and of mattify the skin.

You will also love